Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
Our bodies are constantly changing as we age, affecting our overall health and well-being. The changes can be physical, emotional, and/or...
Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
Losing your job can be a difficult and stressful time. As the federal government continues its pursuit of keeping inflation at bay, it is expected...
Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
Did you know that according to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, approximately 30% of adults in the United States suffer from insomnia? Of...
How Life Insurance Benefits Women
Did you know there is a gender gap when it comes to life insurance? A recent survey by Forbes revealed that 22% of women do not have any life...
What experts say about raising the retirement age
The social security piggy bank is running low, at least according to lawmakers who are looking for ways to shore up the program’s trust funds. Once...
Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
Navigating the insurance world can be tricky, especially when you’re faced with a denial of coverage for your medical treatment. While a denied...
Sharing the Road with Cyclists
There are over 47 million cyclists in the United States. Unfortunately, accidents involving automobiles and cyclists have become all too common. In...
Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
When an elderly parent relies on their adult children for support, the costs of medical bills, in-home or assisted-living care, and final expenses...
Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
When the pandemic began, Congress enacted the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). Designed to safeguard employees by extending paid...
Living Your Best Life After 60
Turning 60 typically marks a new chapter in one’s life. It’s a time to reassess your goals, focus on what brings you joy, and make the most of the...
Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
One of the most important, yet complex products you will purchase as an adult is health insurance. But with a nearly endless list of options,...
Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is a time to celebrate relationships with significant others. But it’s also important to remember to love and celebrate yourself....
Life Without Clutter
With an empty nest and retirement just around the corner, you might consider downsizing your home. Preparing for your next move and downsizing...
Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
Starting a fitness program can be a great way to improve your physical and mental well-being, but it’s also easy to fall off track. Here are some...
Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
We all know it’s essential to stay hydrated during the summer months. But did you know it’s just as important to keep hydrated during the winter?...
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- How Life Insurance Benefits Women
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
- Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year’s Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- 6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
- 3 Top Tips for Better Posture
- Building Bone Density for Seniors
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
- 3 Top Habits that Lead to a Happy Life After Retirement
- Should You Insure Your Gifts?
- Everything You Need to Know When Retiring Under 65
- 7 Benefits of Slow Travel
- Utilizing Medicare Preventative Services
- The Harsh Reality of Credit Card Fees
- Keeping Your Health Insurance Affordable
- 7 Tips to Weather Challenging Periods in Your Life
- What is a Variable Annuity? 4 Key Details You Should Know
- 4 of the Best Ways to Stay Healthy this Summer
- How to Prevent Sun Damage to Your Eyes
- 3 Tips for Safer Grilling
- When the Sun is NOT Your Friend (What You Need to Know about Sun Exposure)
- Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
- Common Exercise Pains – How to Work Past Them and When to Call for Help
- Signs Your Identity Has Been Stolen (and what to do about it)
- How Does Inflation Affect Life Insurance?
- Know the Benefits of Walking
- Do Brain Food Supplements Really Work?
- Ways You Can Spend Less on Gas
- What Are Alternatives if LTC isn’t Right for You?
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
- Veteran and Medicare Benefits Work Together
- What are the Safest States From Natural Disasters?
- How to Choose an In-Home Care Provider for Your Loved One in 5 Steps
- 7 Myths About Your Back Pain
- 5 Foods that Will Help Keep Your Mind Healthy
- Don’t Throw Away Those Used Coffee Grounds
- I’m 50 Years Old. Should I Keep My Life Insurance?
- How to Spot Government Imposters
- Factors that Affect Health and Life Insurance Coverage
- Healthy Recipes for Fall Produce
- Conversation Etiquette: How to Express Your Opinion on Social Media
- Which Ages Are Important for Retirement Planning
- Starting a Business After 60? Use These 4 Tips for a Head Start
- New Energy After 60? 4 Ways to Biohack Your Health
- Ways to Enjoy the Outdoors at Home
- Get Insurance for Diabetics
- What Medical Bills are Tax Deductible for 2019?
- This is Why You Pay Taxes on Employer-Sponsored Disability Insurance
- Life vs. Accidental Death Insurance
- Benefits of Dental Insurance
- Are You Ready for Your Insurance Review?
- What Happens if You Miss Medicare Open Enrollment?
- Good News: Part D Donut Hole Closes in 2020
- Affordable Care Act Open Enrollment – Important Dates and What’s New
- Medicare’s Open Enrollment Period is Here!
- How to Prepare for the 2019 Medicare Annual Enrollment Period