Burial and Final Expense Insurance
Why You May Want to Consider Burial Insurance and Final Expense Insurance
People who have lost a member of their family know how difficult loss can be. The emotions are overwhelming. However, often, there isn’t time to grieve because you need to quickly begin to deal with the financial implications.
The cost of a funeral can add up quickly. The last thing you or your family needs is to worry about is if you will be able to cover the funeral expenses. That is why planning ahead is critical.
Burial insurance or final expense insurance is a basic life insurance policy that typically covers people until they reach the age 100. It is an EASY insurance to obtain, much simpler than complicated whole life or term policies. Depending on the policy, burial insurance or final expense insurance helps your family cover the expenses of a funeral and potentially other outstanding expenses.
Besides a sense of comfort that a final expense insurance policy can offer, it offers never changing premiums and permanent coverage making it a wise decision for your future.
Funeral costs can add up, especially if you consider the:
- Funeral service
- Cemetery plot and headstone
- Cost of casket
- Funeral procession
These costs can quickly add up, making burial insurance a smart and pre-emptive decision. Don't make your loved ones worry about costs when the only thing they should worry about is grieving.
Call today to learn about burial insurance or final expense insurance policy so your family doesn’t have to worry about it tomorrow.
- Navigating Life And Long Term Care Insurance
- Which Makes Sense for You: Permanent or Term Life Insurance?
- What is (IUL) Index Universal Life Insurance?
- Life Insurance Policies And Cash Value
- Burial And Final Expense Insurance
- How Much Life Insurance Is Enough?
- Term Life Insurance
- Fact vs Fiction About Long Term Care Insurance
- Hybrid Long Term Care Insurance vs Traditional Long Term Care Insurance
- NOW is The Time for Long Term Planning
- Get A Quote